Monday, December 14, 2009

Greetings

Greetings,

I found this article to be most helpful. I hope that you enjoy it too!


I plan on using it throughout my journey of promoting NFP.

On another note I wanted to share with you some information about the three ladies who will be leading my NFP certification training at the St. Cecilia Mother House in January. First, is Mercedes Wilson. What an honor it will be to be in her presence. I don't mean to sound mushy, but she has an amazing history in the NFP world. Next is Judith Leonard. Scroll down here and read her letter to the editor. AMAZING!!! Last but not least is Maria del Pilar Calva Mercado. Not to mention I will be surrounded by the Dominican Sisters of Nashville.

What a gift! God is good!! This is an experience that I will not be taking for granted. I cannot wait to serve the Nashville Diocese in this role, God Willing.

I hope you all are having a blessed Advent!

In Him,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I love your passion and enthusiasm! Thanks so much for linking to my blog. I'm glad you find the information helpful. Keep me in your prayers, as I just applied for a job in my local Archdiocesan Office of Marriage & Family Life. Blessed 4th Sunday of Advent!

    ReplyDelete