Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Great things are coming...

Hello Nashville!!!

I know I am getting ahead of myself here, but what's new? By the end of January I will be a certified Natural Family Planning instructor. WOW! I can't believe it!

I am so excited to start revving up our Diocese. I do not know how to create a web site, so for now, this BLOG will have to do. So please, add it to your favorites and check back often.

Please, also bear with me as I get started on this mission. I want to share with you all every step I take with Christ throughout this experience.

Great things are coming. I PROMISE!!!

In Christ,

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming certification as an NFP instructor! NFP is the best thing that my wife and I have done for our marriage, and it is one of the most popular topics on my own marriage-improvement blog. We practice and certainly promote NFP, but we are not yet certified teachers.

    Congrats again on that big accomplishment and on creating this blog!

    ReplyDelete