Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Humanae Vitae Lecture

Hello!

Well, I have exciting news. The Humanae Vitae Lecture originally scheduled for last May has ben rescheduled. It will now be on November 9. Details are here

There will be a lot of publication done for this event. However, please help to get the word out. You will not want to miss this.

I really encourage you to invite your OBGYNs to the lecture. This is such a pressing issue in The Church, and really, with women everywhere. Women deserve to know the Truth. The birth control pill, IUDs, sterilization's, etc.. are not healthcare. Fertility is not a disease and pregnancy is not an illness. 

Also, make sure your parish Priests know about the lecture!

I do not mean to go off on a rant. I have a hard time controlling my tongue, or should I say, my key board, when it comes to these issues. 

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! I am so sad that summer is coming to an end. I think I am in denial that school is starting in a little over a week for the kids. Where did the time go? 

Peace of Christ to you,


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment