Friday, March 26, 2010

Good Stuff Coming Up

Well, it's been a while, I know! I've been really busy with loving my husband, raising my 6 children, going to school to be a pro-life nurse, learning as much as I can about God's beautiful creation of women, and sharing it with as many people as I can!

Lots of good stuff is coming up:
My next NFP class is on April 8, from 7-8 p.m. at St. Henry Church. The first one we had on March 11 was fantastic. It could not have gone better. My client from that class is charting and doing very well, I might add. Let me know if you are interested in taking a class.
nfpcoordinator@gmail.com

On April 10, John and I have been invited to speak at the marriage preparation retreat, Three to Get Married. We will speak about what NFP means to us.

On May 11, Aquinas College will be hosting an "Extended Formation Lecture on Humanae Vitae." More info to come on specific speakers. I will be helping Sister Mary Michael, O.P. with this, and I am honored to be a part of it.

Please, pray for all of these upcoming events. 

I know everyone knows someone who is trying to conceive, or who may have serious reasons to not conceive. Please, point them in my direction. I want to help them! The Ovulation Method is a VERY precise means of accomplishing either one of these two goals.

If you'd like to receive an email every time I update the blog, please let me know.

One last thing, please join me in praying that Nashville will get a pro-life ob gyn soon. We desperately need one. In the mean time, continue trying to convert your ob gyns!

God Bless,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment